Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Former WWE wrestler stops armed robber in Florida


Shad Gaspard, WWE hero.
Shad Gaspard, a former WWE wrestler, halted an armed robbery over the weekend
… a feat no less impressive even though it turned out the robber was armed with only a BB gun.
According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, Gaspard was at a Coral Springs, Florida convenience store when a man demanded Gaspard buy him a beer. When Gaspard refused, the man pulled a gun on him. At that point, Gaspard thought, “[Expletive] this … I’m not dying in Florida,” and then things turned very ugly for the would-be robber.
Per Pro Wrestling Sheet’s report, Gaspard took the gun, which turned out to be a BB gun. He then chased down the escaping robber, slammed his head into the door, and then immobilized him with a rear naked choke hold. Gaspard’s friends, including his former tag-team Cryme Tyme partner JTG, all of whom had been outside in a car, then called the police.
“I thought it was a real gun the entire time and honestly, I just didn’t want anyone to get hurt,” Gaspard said. “I just kept thinking about how I wanted to make sure I got home to my son.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Profit all time